Thursday, March 12, 2009

So, I'm currently buzzing with excitement; I just got off the phone with the lab manager at Harvard's Moral Cognition Lab, where I'm pretty certain I've nailed a spot for this summer. I really can't fully convey how excited I am about this using 78 keys on a keyboard, without doing something really ridiculous. Like this: eofuqhw4[othergheiarughleiaurgh9ai5hiuk!

Anyways, aside from that one upper, I have a big chem test standing in the way of me and my spring break. This past weekend was amazing though; I had what may or may not have been the craziest Monday night of my life, and I blew off a sufficient amount of steam to focus for this last week before break. I get home really late on Friday night, and I basically plan on going to sleep and waking up on Sunday or Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment