Sunday, March 8, 2009

Untying ribbons on every tree I see

So, one of the most stressful and hectic weeks of my life has finally come to a close, and mostly I'm just glad that I survived. Friday night I celebrated by taking the comic book nerd side of myself out of it's little jar and let it take over, by fully geeking out about Watchmen. I was slightly bummed about the changed ending, but aside from that, it was incredible. It completely enfolded me for nearly three hours and made me forget about the world outside of the theater, and I was more than happy to spend some time letting my mind enter another world. Awesome awesome movie.
Yesterday was a really slow day, I did 12 dollars worth of laundry that I'm still folding and putting away, and got some work done. Adam busted into the room at 1am with a bottle of champagne in hand, ordering me to come with him to the cast party for the show they just finished putting on. I did as I was told, and ended up having a great night, although I didn't end up sleeping last night, since I had to be ready at 8am to have breakfast with my Aunt and Uncle. Overall, this was a good weekend. Bryce comes over later today, so I'm going to try to get the rest of my work done before chaos ensues. Looking forward to a less stressful week and then coming home.

No comments:

Post a Comment