Friday, April 10, 2009

Contact

So, I'm writing this pretty randomly...I'm currently sitting in Adam's mother's living room in Boxford, Mass, hanging out with his dogs and his adorable bunny, whom I have not as yet been able to befriend. It seems kind of skiddish and just kind of noms on its cage and pushes its toys around with its big ol' bunny face. Last night, after not sleeping for ~36 hours, I went to sleep at like 9:30 and slept for about 14 hours, and then I woke up feeling a bit groggy and went to Chinatown with Elliott, Kristen, Claire, Tomas, and Samantha (the main reason I listed that out was to see if I could remember all of their names...ha) so that we could get some data and research for our final project. It was pretty fun, we mostly just hung out at the Asian Community Development Center and ate Chinese food, always a good time. In the afternoon I went to Church with my Aunt and Uncle, which was pleasant, and then returned and polished off my Easter candy while demoing out some of the songs I've written lately. I've been exceedingly prolific in the past couple of weeks, which is exciting because the happiest times in my life have been while I'm playing music or making music. Not that I'm not happy now, I'm actually awfully complacent right now, but it's nonetheless nice to feel good about where things are going.

No comments:

Post a Comment