Thursday, March 26, 2009

Published

So, today was a pretty exciting day. I'm finally getting my job and housing situation fixed up for my summer in Boston, and I learned that the issue of the Ivy Journal of Ethics that my manuscript is being published in was finally released (click on the picture below and skip ahead to page 29). I'm not totally sure how deserving I am of this, but I'm nonetheless really happy and honored to get published, considering how young I am.



On another note, I have had an awesome first week back; luckily it's been a pretty easy week because my mind is still mostly on spring break. I went and saw The Cake Eaters, which was really good, and I've just overall been catching up on some sleep, catching up on pleasure reading, and enjoying myself. I won't give any names to protect the innocent, but I was totally exploding with empathetic joy the other day because a close friend of mine finally went out with this adorable girl that he's liked for some time. It put me in such a wonderful mood, I really enjoy seeing other people happy, and it put me in a much better mindset about pretty much everything. I had a really great break surrounded with great people and great friends, and I genuinely couldn't be happier now. Awesome week.

Oh, and tell me what you think about my article. The whole issue is replete with incredible work, so check it all out.

No comments:

Post a Comment