Saturday, March 28, 2009


This isn't really relevant to today but all, but just to let you all know: every Monday and Wednesday I have to go to my internship which is deep in the heart of Boston. For this, I have to wake up at 6:45 or so, usually after staying up until 2 or 3 the previous night getting work done, and when I hear the annoying alarm on my computer, like most days, I don't want to get up at all. The only thing keeping me from staying in bed all day is the view from the subway when it passes over the Charles river, between the Kendall and Charles/MGH stations. I used to look out across the water at the buildings full of people starting long days or ending long nights, and think about how amazing it was, full of wonder. Now I look out and see the tall buildings cast reflections in the water, kissed by the red light of the rising sun, and I think this is a new day. This is home.


No comments:

Post a Comment