Monday, March 30, 2009

Leeds


So, once in awhile people pose silly questions like "What's your dream show?" Well, I just had my dream show figured out for me. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the 2009 Leeds Festival. I'll probably be buying my ticket this weekend, and I have every intention of going, so if anyone would like to go, let me know. And no, this isn't a "omg lets go to englandddd" type of thing. This is like, yes, I'm really going, and let me know if you'd like to join me. I think I'm going to hole up with some friends of mine who are spending the summer bumming around Europe, and this weekend is going to be an incredible incredible time. Amazing bands, amazing country, hopefully good weather, and a whopping 1-8 drinking age. So, so excited for this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment