Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Bacon

Like anyone with a little extra cash kicking around after their birthday, I decided that I'd splurge on something that normally I wouldn't think about buying, namely, an 8-dollar chocolate bar.



The Vosges Bacon Chocolate bar is the Cadillac of all Bacon-candy infusing endeavors. It's nearly perfect. I've been lusting over this particular piece of 66% cacao 100% delicious goodness since the first time I came across it on the internet 6 or so months ago. Having smelled someone cooking bacon for breakfast this morning, and just being in general good spirits, I thought myself in the perfect mood to treat myself to some bacony chocolate goodness, perhaps to have it delivered to my home while I'm there this weekend, or perhaps to have it waiting on my doorstep when I return to Boston on Sunday. After I placed my order though, I was greeted with this page:


Unfortunately, despite my reverence to bacon, I wasn't willing to pay this sum. That was a bad start to what turned into a sort of bad day, but that's a different story. More importantly, my day yesterday was quite awesome. I had class and work, but then Sarah and I went to Harvard and ate at Bertucci's and bought cupcakes, and as a nice nightcap I did a bunch of homework. Nice! I also found out that I don't have computer science on Thursday, so I'll be going home a day early, which I'm quite excited for.

No comments:

Post a Comment