Sunday, June 28, 2009

Stealing Glances


Whenever I have someone that I'm truly friends with, who I share experiences with and who I come to associate a period of my life with, I remember them always. Once in awhile I wonder if they think about me with the same frequency and with the same sense of meaning and longing that I do them.

Mostly though, I hope that you remember Pooh bear and being unproductive best friends. I still remember the way you honked at people for no reason in your car and how I felt that I really understood the way you saw other people and how deeply you cared about them. I've always been the type of person to think back to the past often, but if I could only have one second chance in my entire life, it would be with you. It doesn't make sense, but I think about you and miss you often.

_____________________________________

By the way, I had a wonderful birthday today with my family. I received a panda tie, new headphones, some books and a USB keyboard, among other things. I'm slightly (not to slightly) ashamed to say I got most excited about the panda tie.

No comments:

Post a Comment