Thursday, February 12, 2009

Length Away

Sooooo, it's Thursday, I'm so sick I'm seeing double and getting the shivers, and I have a lot of work to do. Gah! I'm probably going to watch a movie and eat leftover cake and feel sorry for myself for awhile, and then spend the evening doing work.
This week has really tested my limits, on so many levels. Until last night, I had gotten about 11 hours of sleep since Saturday, which was a huge screw thrown into my well-oiled machine of six-ish hours of sleep every night for the past month. I've been all panicky and fidgety, freaking out about one thing or another. For now, I'm just bracing myself for the coming couple of days, looking forward to catching up on work, hopefully having a good Saturday and Sunday in New York, and having everything be as close to normal as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment