Sunday, February 8, 2009

Useless

Today was the worst Sunday I've had in awhile. I woke up late with a horrible headache and felt sick for the entire day, mostly incapable of eating. I wasted the vast majority of my day; my head hurt too badly for me to concentrate on reading so I picked at leftovers and watched The House Bunny, which despite having a startingly good soundtrack was a pure waste of two hours of my life, except for a few choice parts that had me laughing obnoxiously loud.
Halfway through the day, my mind had other things to worry about and I ended up getting absolutely nothing done. About an hour ago I realized I had effectively fasted all day today, so I ordered some pasta from Lily's and got completely ripped off, and now I'm sitting in my room, realizing that in seven hours I have to wake up to go to work, and I might as well not lived today.
I'm feeling more apathetic, spiteful, and overall hopeless than I have in awhile. I'm astounded by the immaturity of people I thought I respected. I feel, in very many ways, like I'm repeating parts of middle school again. I just want everything to be normal and amazing again, in every way.

No comments:

Post a Comment